About See I.T. Consulting, LLC
See I.T. Consulting, LLC was started by Michael Wilcox to help small-to-medium sized businesses, and departments or teams in larger organizations, struggling with operational inefficiencies around Information Technology, chart a path to sustainable operational excellence.
As Steven Covey puts it so perfectly, "The noise of urgency creates the illusion of importance." See IT Consulting can help you see through the noise of urgency to a sustainable future where operational excellence isn't just a catch-phrase.
See I.T. means See It Through. Vision and commitment are built in to the company name. By helping with a richer view of strategy and tactical approaches, See IT Consulting wants to help organizations envision achievable operational excellence, start them on that path, and guide them along the way.
While providing enterpise SCCM expertise and operational guidance to
existing clients, See I.T. is primarily a cloud I.T. startup. The initial
pivot is targeting Azure Active Directory, with potential extensions to
Office365, InTune, Enterprise Mobility Management, Operations Management Suite,
and Power BI.
See also: http://windowsitpro.com/it-innovators/it-innovators-making-career-leap-cloud
Bringing decades of experience, expertise and excellence in IT Strategy, IT Operations Management, and IT Automation, with a track record of driving change and innovation in past organizations, See I.T. is your best bet for a smooth transition to the cloud.
About Michael Wilcox
A seasoned IT professional, Michael Wilcox brings to the table:
- Over 20 years' experience in IT*
- Over 15 years' experience in Operations Management and Supervision
- A proven track record of driving operational excellence in IT support through best practices, team building, and data-driven approaches
- A comprehensive understanding of advanced technology and business skills needed to manage and lead within a complex, IT-enabled business environment through a M.S. in Management of IT
- A talent for deriving fresh insights from data and envisioning creative ways to apply them to meet business needs
- Experience with a wide variety of business sectors from two decades working with diverse departments in local government
- A wide network of contacts and resources in local government across NC through almost 20 years of active NCLGISA membership